[chromium-discuss] Need Help: How can I make executable local chromium app be available inside my app?
Bhupendra Acharya
2018-11-14 01:09:03 UTC
Example : An app name “A” will have an executable of chromium app
(IOS/Android) inside that app “A”. So, when request for launch is made from
app “A”, the chromium app inside app “A” opens in web url for.

Basically, this use case that I will have some app in flutter that will
have another app inside that app chromium browser.

This will be executable created from building local chromium for IOS or
android specific. When request to launch external url is made from app, it
will open a local chromium inside an app itself.

What I am able to do?

Created an IOS / Android mobile chromium browser built locally but I do not
know how to put that built chromium app inside my app “A”