[chromium-discuss] unit testing for entropy of randomness and security of Crypto?
Shen Huang
2018-10-18 17:21:55 UTC
Hi all I am working on Chromium for school and still fairly new to this
project. I am trying hard to navigate around the code base. I wonder if
there are unit testing to validate the security of the encryption
algorithms. For randomness I saw a trivial test in the Crypto folder and I
wonder if there are also other test on that. I still try to investigate if
the algorithms are complete such as where the RSA padding is. Do someone by
any chance have a reference document or index that I can look further into?