[chromium-discuss] IndexedDB: looks like on low space Chromium remove saved blobs but remain "links"
Vitaly Zdanevich
2018-09-21 11:48:57 UTC
I found that when my system (macOS) was low on space - looks like Chromium
removes my blobs from IndexedDB, but "links" remained - it is mean that in
`Application` tab I see all my saved record (objects where one of the
values - array of blobs), but when I usually get this blob -> get link from
this blob -> play (this is ogg) I get error. Is it the expected behaviour
for Chromium - remove blobs on low system space but remain links?