[chromium-discuss] Close all Tabs from Same domain
Nikhil Das
2018-11-02 09:07:03 UTC
Chrome support "Close Tab", "Close Other Tabs" and "Close Tabs to the
right".

Another handy addition to this would be "Close tabs of domain", this could
help clear the Tab clutter without repositioning tabs.

Suppose if I am browsing through Wikipedia, and opening Each link and
finally done with my reading, and want to close all wiki pages, there is no
simple way to achive this.