[chromium-discuss] Chromium 69.0.3497.81 - Active tabs are not highlighted in Gnome
Vladimir Vlach
2018-09-23 06:36:44 UTC
Chromium 69.0.3497.81 - active tabs are VERY similar to other tabs. I think
user should be visually guided to where he is. The current highlight is
very light drop shadow. When I switch to dark Gnome theme, I can't see
active tab at all. It's like any other.

I personally prefer more contrast UI. New design choices makes it harder to
use.