[chromium-discuss] Chromium network interception
שחר פרנק
2018-10-12 14:27:38 UTC

I would appreciate info from anyone who understands the chromium CPP
codebase.

I've been trying to use chromium code to create my own Android App.
I've managed building the entire CPP code as well as the Java to create the
app.

What I'm trying to achieve is to have a way of intercepting each
resource/url network call at the response level and deciding what to do
next according to the response content.
I found that each call goes thru NetworkDelegate::NotifyCompleted when
complete but I don't seem to have any access to the response body at that
point.
Problem is I can't find any location where all network calls go thru which
has access to response body.

Can anyone help?

Thx.