[chromium-discuss] How do I create the SharedURLLoaderFactory object?
Vadim Brook
2018-10-26 08:12:35 UTC
I want to implement custom stats logging in my build. I added the component that do the communication but I'm having trouble with passing the SharedURLLoaderFactory object. I looked at code samples that do remote communications, all pass the object. How do I create a fresh instance of it to do some basic server communication?
Never coded cpp before so the syntax is quite confusing to me.
Thanks