[chromium-discuss] Translate Site Menu Option
Indy Haverkamp
2018-11-08 15:58:47 UTC
A lot of times I accidentally close the translation bar on the bottom side
of the screen when visiting sites in languages I don't speak, I change my
mind and would like to translate the page after all or clicked "Never
translate this site". The problem is that it is quite annoying to go into
the settings and reset the preferences for pages every time. Would it be
possible to add some sort of "Translate" option the the three-dotted menu
in the upper right corner, so translating pages becomes easier?
Jon Perryman