[chromium-discuss] Why there is a difference in Video acceleration if both version are installed on the same computer?
Sidney Moraes
2018-10-13 19:35:40 UTC
PhistucK
2018-10-14 06:20:36 UTC
Drivers/driver versions are being blacklisted/whitelisted for granular
features as time goes by, according to their stability while running those
features in Chrome with them.

☆*PhistucK*
Post by Sidney Moraes
Why there is a difference in Video acceleration if both version are
installed on the same computer?
---
Sidney Moraes
2018-10-14 12:36:41 UTC
I understand but I am using the same version on both. The video
acceleration capability should be the same.
PhistucK
2018-10-14 17:14:25 UTC
It does not matter that you are using the same driver version with both of
the Chrome versions, it matters that different Chrome versions have
different blacklists, as more issues are discovered or issues are
discovered to be resolved.

☆*PhistucK*