[chromium-discuss] Wordpress website not showing properly on chrome
Golden Reviews
2018-04-23 00:35:30 UTC
Hi, I have issues with my WordPress site showing on chrome properly, I read
online saying it might be a mixed content issue but I don't know how to fix
it.
David Ford
2018-04-24 14:47:23 UTC
if it is mixed content, that means you are using both http and https in the
same page. https pages will refuse to load insecure (http) resources. use
only https resources in an https based page.
Post by Golden Reviews
Hi, I have issues with my WordPress site showing on chrome properly, I
read online saying it might be a mixed content issue but I don't know how
to fix it.
---
Anonymous User
2018-05-01 21:47:02 UTC
Press Ctrl+Shift+I on the affected page to open Developer Tools, and then
go to the console. Do you see any errors or warnings?
Ellye Walsh
2018-11-11 22:30:27 UTC
Hi, I am having an issue with my Wordpress site. I am not familiar with
https vs. http and have no idea how to check on or fix the mixed content
issue. I tried Ctrl+Shift+l and nothing happens.

This issue is only appearing on my laptop with chrome. Other devices using
chrome and other browsers on my laptop are working fine.

Thanks!