[chromium-discuss] Chrome Command Line Switch for App Mode
Daniel Ferry
2018-12-03 22:17:02 UTC
The following works fine:

Chrome.exe --app=https://google.com

But, this seems to only work when supplying an actual website after the
equals sign symbol.

I'm automating Chrome with Selenium and I would like to open to a blank
page.

The following does NOT work:

Chrome.exe --app=about:blank

Please note that I'm seeking a solution for app mode with no address bar,
tabs, etc. However, I do not want kiosk mode.

Surely there must be some combination that opens the browser in app mode to
about:blank!
Daniel Ferry
Daniel Ferry