[chromium-discuss] When access https internal application get error "Connect to network"
Abi Jose
2018-03-08 05:08:38 UTC
Hi Team,
When am trying to access our application get error " Connect to network"
"The network you are using may require you to visit its login page". When i
connect, the page re-direct to another url like
"www.gstatic.com.generate_204". We are using chrome version 64.0.3282.186.

But our application working fine in IE and firefox.

Required help to fix it.

Regards,
Abi
Mauricio Burin