[chromium-discuss] Google Play Services and Chromium Browser on new Hardware
Jan
2018-11-23 16:29:06 UTC
Hello Everyone, we are a manufacture of hardware. Now we are interested in
installing android on the plattfrom. It use an Apollo Lake Intel processor
with android support up to oreo. Now we need support for the possibilities
to install google play services and the Chrom browser. What are the
possibilites here?
PhistucK
2018-11-25 07:05:30 UTC
You wrote Chromium in the subject and then Chrome.
Chromium can usually be compiled and installed without any permission
(check the license, though and this is not a legal consultation group and
most of the people here are not lawyers). Chrome needs a license and Google
Play Services are out of scope for this group.
I believe you need to have your device certified for Android and talk to
Google about getting their software installed out of the box (which might
have some costs). I have no idea about the actual process, but search the
web for help.

☆*PhistucK*
Post by Jan
Hello Everyone, we are a manufacture of hardware. Now we are interested in
installing android on the plattfrom. It use an Apollo Lake Intel processor
with android support up to oreo. Now we need support for the possibilities
to install google play services and the Chrom browser. What are the
possibilites here?
---